Fine Furnishings & Eclectic Accessories
Click here to subscribe to sale reminders and updates by email.
Call (828) 575-2509 with questions about our Estate Sales Services.
9 AM to 5 PM each day unless otherwise noted.
- Thursday, April 23
- Friday, April 24
- Saturday, April 25 Discount Day
This very large sale is a mix of furniture, accessories and antiques from 20 partial estates from across Western North Carolina.
Click for more photos. Items pictured may no longer be available.
- Hickory White Dresser and Side Board
- Leather and Upholstered Sofas
- Queen Four Poster Beds
- Eastern Tennessee Farm Table
- Large Granit Slab
- Walnut Table and Chairs
- Large Selection of Dolls
- Hand Crafted Coffee Table from Weaverville Craftsman
- Large Selection of Hummel Figurines
- Silver Plate, China, Crystal, Wicker Furniture, Slat Front Desks, Dressers, Selection of Linens, Rugs, Mirrors, Occasional Tables, Cocktail Tables and Sofa Tables, Art, Table Lamps, Floor Lamps and much more!
- Thursday, May 14 through Saturday, May 16
- Thursday, May 28 through Saturday, May 30
- Thursday, June 11 through Saturday, June 13
- Thursday, June 25 through Saturday, June 27
Estate Sales Services Location
The Estate Sales Showroom and Annex are located at 105 Fairview Road in Asheville, just down the hill from ScreenDoor and next door to the Hospice Thrift Store.
Estate Sales Contacts
- For questions about the Estate Sales process or to schedule a consultation, please call (828) 575-2509 or email us.
- To receive email updates and sale reminders, click here.
We invite you to become part of the CarePartners family as a volunteer with Estate Sales Services. Volunteers help us pack up, inventory and stage merchandise as well as provide customer service during sales. For more information about volunteering, visit our volunteer page.
About CarePartners Foundation Estate Sales Services
Change. It can be difficult, particularly when it involves a significant move or the death of a loved one. Perhaps you are downsizing now that the children have left home. Maybe you are the executor of an estate that needs to be settled. Or perhaps you just want to simplify your life. Whatever the circumstances, the CarePartners Foundation Estate Sales Services team can help make your next move easier and less stressful. And when you choose CarePartners Foundation Estate Sales Services, you are also supporting CarePartners in its mission to provide exceptional rehabilitation, home care, adult care and hospice to the people of Western North Carolina.
Overview of The Estate Sales Process
- We begin with an in-home consultation. This enables us to determine the size and scope of the move and/or liquidation, as well as the time line.
- We will either hold an in-home sale of your items or we will pack and transport items to our sales facility on Fairview Road, just off of Sweeten Creek Road.
- All items in the sale are appraised and inventoried. In cases where there are questions about valuation, we seek the advice of experts to set an appropriate price.
- We advertise our estate sales widely in regional newspapers, on the internet, and in Carolina Home and Garden.
- Proceeds from the sale are divided equally (50-50) between the seller and CarePartners Foundation Estate Sales Services.
- In cases where items are not sold, the client can donate them to CarePartners Foundation’s Hospice Thrift Store or reclaim them.
Download more information.
If you have questions or would like to schedule a free in-home consultation, call (828) 575-2509 or email us.
What People are Saying
With empathy and professionalism, the Estate Sales Services staff took the time to get to know me and the contents of my home. Joyce, Asheville, NC. Read more from Carolina Home and Garden.
The staff took care of everything: appraising items, boxing them, taking them away, and calculating financials from the sales. The CarePartners Foundation Estate Sales team is just wonderful. Jan, Waynesville, NC
We looked you up and called. From that point forward everything was easy…Our house was soon empty, our stuff was sold, and our clean house was ready for sale… Then, on top of that, you were willing to pick up items from our new home and add them to another sale. That’s just plain niceness! Zac, Asheville, NC
My husband and I were in the process of downsizing to less than half of our previous living space, and I was totally overwhelmed. The staff and volunteers were so positive and worked so quickly. They had everything packed up on their truck in no time, and I was able to go on with my new life. Paula, Hendersonville, NC
During a tragic and difficult time, you treated my family with respect and professionalism. Your organization performed an invaluable service at a critical time for which we are forever grateful… I would without hesitation refer others to your services.
Amanda, Asheville, NC